Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Sunday 24 January 2010

THE SPOT

Me & Portia Freno

Aiight lemme give you the background to the pic...short story....

"The Spot" is a New "Soul food kitchen" so its sorta like an american style, Tinseltown restaurant (Yes its open until midnight weekdays and 1am on weekends) but instead of burgers and chips, they got that SOUL FOOD. So thats your Chicken and Waffles (yes...TOGETHER...WITH the syrup...its nice TRUST), macaroni cheese, cornbread, ribs and of course those Milkshakes made of every chocolate under the sun etc etc....

...Its a very decent spot I was referred to by Fashion Designer ASK YOUR GIRL. As im a nocturnal creature up at ALL hours of the night with bad eating habits, I have taken a quick drive down there to get some chicken and waffles...and Ive been back...3 times in about 2 weeks (Which is quite a bit considering I have to drive there) - the last time, I bumped into a friend of mine; UK Model and Entrepreneur Portia Freno (Hence the Pic Above)

so yea...I know you wanted a better explanation for the pic BUT....I think The Spot is good enough reason...So if you get time, day or night, and you are in the area - try it out - The Star Player Meal aint bad either...

THE SPOT, SOUL FOOD KITCHEN. 58 WILLESDEN LANE, LONDON, NW6 7SX

No comments:

Post a Comment