Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Saturday 20 August 2011

Where is he!?

Sup people!!

Ive gotta apologise - I have been absolutely useless recently!! I was go to peoples websites and cuss them for either having "Under construction" or not updating it in ages - Ive done the latter and havent updated in 2 months so I thought Id say a little something!!

What have I been up to?

Ive been doing the last of my shows - performed at Ronnie scotts jazz club and at Iluvlive in the last month or so - both good, high profile(ish) shows - My Iluvlive performance made it to TV!!! wohooo -was nice to show my mum that one!

I made a conscious decision to stop performing as much though...im not giving up music - dont worry - lemme explain!!


In the past couple years, I feel like ive performed in ALMOST every "live performance" show/venue there is in london (all in about a 2 mile radius of shoreditch) and performing at these shows alot of the time is done on very little or NO budget from the promoter...

Also, to make the performance as good as possible, I like to perform with a live band which has a cost - each band member may/may not want payment (they are musicians in there own right alot of the time) and as well as that, the artist (me) has to pay for rehersal rooms to reherse in and organise the schedules of about 5 different people to make this show.

Its just started to get quite expensive and is burning a hole in my pocket and as long as Ive covered the main shows, I honestly dont feel the need to continue performing at these shows if the same crowd are going to be there and im actually losing money.

SO...the action plan for now is to create as many visuals as I can, get that radio play going, and raise the profile so that I can come back and do even bigger shows (with a budget) so that it once again becomes mutually beneficial for me and the promoter...so yea...

thats the plan.

Ima put out some free music very soon....

Nice one

'Cisive

No comments:

Post a Comment