Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Where Have I been?

So as you may ( or may not know ) Ive stopped performing shows for now....Ive just found that it all eventually revolves around a 3 mile radius of shoreditch and you start off performing to perfect your performance, get confidence, and obviously expand your fan base.  

I like to perform with a full live band which, after rehearsals and possibly paying band members, can get expensive ESPECIALLY if (like the majority of shows) its not paid.  Eventually, also, you begin to recognise the crowd because its made up mainly of other aspiring musicians (that you probably know) or regular live gig goers - (that probably know you by now) - so yea... In July, I luv live and Ronnie scotts were my last two shows and then I decided to focus on getting some visuals out...so I've been doing a lot more "Car Shows" and Music videos....

So watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment