Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Sunday 14 December 2008

Incisive BBC Homegrown Feature....

Another quick update and good news!

So as I mentioned before, im sending out my latest video single (video to be released early 2009) to radio djays.

Already, over a short space of 3 days, ive been real pleased with the feedback im getting from djays, the biggest of which was being contacted by BBC 1xtra to be :
1.Featured as one of three homegrown artists this sunday (14th december 2008 ) on their homegrown show,
2.the song being featured in their official homegrown podcast for the week AND
3. Doing a 1 minute interview to be played out as well.

Thats pretty good exposure and good support from the same station who championed my "Summertime" single this summer so shout out to 1xtra.

So ill keep you posted on when the podcast is up but if you can listen out to the homegrown show on 1xtra (its online) at 7pm on sundays, but ill be on between 9pm and 9.30pm!
Nice one

'Cisive

No comments:

Post a Comment