Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 22 December 2008

An Interview with Incisive

Another quick one,

After the feature on the "Release" single from UK hiphop blog site, Certified Banger, they reached out to me for an online interview. Read it here.

Then come back and leave a comment!!!

'Cisive

4 comments:

  1. njoyed readin ur interview 'cisive, but they 4got 2 ask u 1 very important question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....whats the very important question?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good interview bro...
    U keep me on my toes when it comes to
    blogs... From the way you are workin at the mo..
    It is your destiny to blow...
    Keep up the grind!!

    ReplyDelete