Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Tuesday 17 February 2009

First Magazine Review!

A quick "single promo progress post"

Yup, thats right, my lead single "Release" got a short but sweet review in this months (February) edition of D101 magazine. (Page 59 on the online version - click to read entire mag!)

D101 is a free magazine distrubuted in some record shops and some "Size?" trainer stores - basically an alternative to "Rwd" magazine.

4 comments:

  1. Well done babe....very happy for you.

    Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big moves, need to update the blog more. Waster. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "FIRST Magazine Review" & certainly not the last.
    WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!

    #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete