Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Thursday 19 February 2009

Green Light...(free mp3!)


(Go to the bottom of this post if you wanna hear the song and not read about it! - cheeky!)
I got home from work today in that "possessed music mood" that I was in, in the "Cisive goes Funky (click to see)" post where I HAD to make music immediately - no food, no drink, didnt even take off my shoes - just loaded up the computer and got cracking (I just read that sentence back and there are one too many "Inverted quotes" going on ...ah well...)
So instead of making something completely new, I decided to revisit an unfinished song - I tend to make sometimes make beats and if the lyrics to the song dont "come to me" (unneccessary " " right!! :-) - if the lyrics dont come to me immediately or at least that week, I put the song aside and keep it moving - I might even get one verse out or a chorus but dont like forcing it if nothing else is happening.

This particular song is one of the TWO covers I was GOING to put on my mixtape until I heard someone else cover it - it was already halfway done with a chorus and verse done by shax...so I thought id finish it and put it up for you to listen...
Incisive ft shax: Green Light ladies and gentlemen
(This post feels like an intro to someone on "Stars in Their eyes")
Press play and hear it below - Leave a comment if you think it should be on the mixtape!

4 comments:

  1. Should this track be on the mixtape?

    “DEFINITELY”

    Love this one Incisive!!!!!

    #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww luv it hun...You should definitely make the cut...If not I want my own copy!!

    Incisive Fanclub..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you have a great blog here! Keep up the good work. Nice for share this article. This is Really nice tutorial. That's one thing I'm really looking forward. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Looking forward to reading more from you.
    Thanks and good day for You. Till next time.

    ------------------------------------------
    Are you play online poker ? Get free $50 bonus for start.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete