Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Thursday 21 May 2009

I never wanna rap again! (Studio Video)

NOT REALLY!!! Course I still wanna rap....

But its the name of the new song I recorded last sunday (17th May 09). Shout out to Kadija Kamara who kindly provided the AMAZING backing vocals for this song.

I think I explain most of it in the video so please watch and enjoy.... (Right click the video for full screen - and PLEASE COMMENT!)

PPS - YES THAT IS ME IN THE FITTED CAP...(I NEVER WEAR CAPS BUT...AS I SAID - ALL IS EXPLAINED!!)





PPS SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFO ON MY SHOW ON THE 6TH JUNE

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could see ur 8 day hair though... that would visually demonstrate the stress that we don't know or maybe we do, that you are experiencing!!!

    Love it though as always..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it b. and so perfectly 10 mins. and the hair's cute still.

    i mean really love it tho. big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruv, at 7'47, 'Cisive just starts to skyank.

    IN BOTH VIDEO'S!!!!!

    HAHAHAHAH!!!

    Music.

    ReplyDelete