Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 25 May 2009

Incisive VS Shax Acoustic Clash!!

In most of my studio videos/sessions, as you may have seen, theres always bit we go off track and catch some joke - this was so funny to me, I thought it should be a video by itself.
Leave a comment on who you think won.



3 comments:

  1. Nah mannnnn. I will clash both of you your not ready. youre both as poor as each other so you both come 2nd. Brappppppp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur guys r not ready! lol
    I agree with Dumpling man (who sounds rather tasty btw) both 2nd! loooool
    Keep em coming xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm!!!! I think Shax may have that one! lol.

    ReplyDelete