Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Tuesday 16 June 2009

More Live Show Videos : Indig02 & H20 Launch

These performances were a couple months ago so I wont talk about them much - they just for your viewing pleasure!! The H20 performance, you know about from this post - but this is the FULL performance, much better quality!!

PLEASE Excuse the Indig02 sound. Even though its big Indig02, the Congo drums are WAAAAY too loud!!! lol - the crowd was the deadest crowd ive seen as well...but we done our thing...enjoy!!

Incisive & Shax @ H20 Album Launch (FULL PERFORMANCE)




Incisive, Shax & Band @ Indig02



DOUBLE CLICK THE VIDEOS FOR FULL SCREEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment