Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Friday 26 June 2009

RIP MJ


Not gonna say much on this as the world is talking about it and probably all feel the same. But right now, Im REAL REAL SAD. This man put me ON music. He was cupid and made me fall in Love with music.




One of my earliest memories - in life in general goes back to 1987 when I was 4 years old. I remember being sick off school one day in primary (not really sick - u know when kids play up) and for some reason, I had to go down portobello road with my dad (we live round the corner from it) and we passed woolworths (another thing that is no longer) and the Michael Jackson "Bad" album was all over the shelves as it had just come out. And I begged my dad to buy it for me - it was on cassette at the time, I didnt have a stereo so I remember listening to it over and over in the living room until my uncle joe bought me a walkman for christmas so I could listen to it myself.


BAD was my first album EVER.

R.I.P Michael Jackson - there will not EVER be a pop star as influential, as international, as successful, or as talented as him - ever.


its a sad thing for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment