Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Thursday 30 July 2009

Car Show : In Car Performance/Rehersal

Sup people,
As you may or may not know, I performed at a night called Limelight in June, supported by Artists Kadija Kamara and Shakka. As part of rehersals, we had a runthrough of the songs in my car. We managed to get it on tape somehow it turned into a show itself - alot have been requesting it from the clips I used in the Limelight show footage so here it is..enjoy three songs

Use the button on the bottom right of the video next to the "speaker button" for full screen:

The Car Show : Nothing Compares





The Car Show : Release




The Car Show : Stay Fly



1 comment:

  1. All day long b.

    For some reason I don't sound like that when I'm singing it in my car.

    ReplyDelete