Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Saturday 1 August 2009

Video Diary EPISODE 2 Pt1

Again, ive tried to squeeze all ive been doing in the last fornight of July in a video diary. This time though, i found it hard to chop all the footgae up so ive split it into part 1 (Below) and part 2 which I will post later this week. A breakdown of this part is as follows :

19th July : In studio with Shakka mixing the last bits of his EP
20th July : Supporting Shakka at I Luv Live
22nd July : Supporting Kadija Kamara at Soho's got talent

Again, you may not see me in the videos that much because I am the actual cameraman and its meant to be through my eyes...hope you enjoy it...its me...this is my life episode 2 - part 1!!

Use the button on the bottom right of the video next to the "speaker button" for full screen

1 comment: