Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Alaye ft 9ice

As you know, I try and keep this blog different from the hundreds out there by keeping the content down to my own stuff so that you wont see it everywhere else. Going against that though, im going to post a video by my boy Alaye. He's a rap artist from Ladbroke Grove (my manor) that has been doing this for YEARS and was one of the people I looked up to from back in the day. Before Channel U or Channel AKA, he was one of the FIRST "urban" artists that I know of to get his video (Big Budget video) on TV which was on "The Box" and those music channels on videoway cable (the older ones will remember - its a song called "Can I get a" - ill post it below). Now he works alot in Africa, hence this video featuring a Big artist from Africa called 9nice - I like the tune, nice vibe it premiered on MTV BASE AFRICA yesterday - Shout out to Alaye:






Here's the video from back in the day I was talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment