Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Video Diary Episode 2 PART 2

This is part TWO of the the second episode of my video diary so if you have not seen part one, please scroll down to the next blog post just below this one. This episode follows me round during the second half of july - the 15th to the 30th. It goes something like this...

22nd July - I went to see Kadija Kamara in the Finals of "Soho got Talent"
25th July - Donaeo Video shoot for Party Hard
26th July - Me performing at "The Flea Pit"

Again this is the Second Half of an episode so please please watch part 1 (directly below) first if you havent (Part 1 was the one with I Luv Live open mic if you cant remember!!).

IF YOU GET THE "SORRY THIS VIDEO CANNOT BE PLAYED" MESSAGE, CLICK THE VIDEO TO GOTO ANOTHER PAGE TO WATCH IT


1 comment:

  1. And you wanna chat bout my blog was long...I got interrupted by a million phonecalls but got there in the end. Great stuff chicken. You're gonna break your neck with them moves there!
    And boy was I drunk that night. So glad i didn't embarass myself too much! lol
    Time to download yo s*:t
    Nads x

    ReplyDelete