Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Sunday 5 September 2010

Eddie Kadi @ the 02 Opening Act Videos!!!

Comedian "Eddie Kadi" made history last night by being the first black comedian to perform at the O2 Arena (capacity 20,000!).  It was an amazing and inspirational event to see someone achieve so much - big shout out to Eddie Kadi.  I was fortunate enough to be in the first few rows so I thought Id film some of the uk acts who were given the opportunity to open the show - all acts I respect - Clement Marfo and the Frontline, Meleka, and Smiler enjoy the clips below:

Clement Marfo &The Frontline :


Meleka :


Smiler :


P.S - Sorry the clips are so short but...next time, you should come and support...and come early! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment