Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 27 September 2010

You are the one music video!

Nadine M Charles is a very talented female vocalist who happens to also be good friend of mine.  She has just put out a video for her upcoming single "You are the one" out 4th October.

I know from personal experience that it is VERY hard to even put a music video together almost completely independently let alone be successful in its execution.  I think Nadine has managed to do both and so a big thumbs up from me for this one - plus I LOVE this tune.  Take a look - P.s watch out for my cameo ;-)



Check me and Nadine in the studio last year working on a lil somethin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment