Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Tuesday 11 November 2008

99.2 fm on your Radioactive dial!



Ok so this isnt "music" related directly. More just regular life stuff...enjoy...

So my sister had to travel abroad for a week and has left me with her 13 yr old son,my nephew to look after. They live in norfolk so instead of a 5 minute drive to work,I now actually have to wake up very early to avoid the traffic on the a40 which is NUTS during rush hour.

So I wake up this EARLY morning - even the early birds are still sleeping and that...I get ready, make sure my nephew is ready for school then set down the a40 to work.

Im driving, listening to my tunes (yes, tunes by incisive - vanity!!) - all rapping along like they aint my tunes!! Eventually I get into a spot of traffic...

I look ahead, and there is a white transit van in front of me. Why does this regular, run of the mill ford transit van have a big RADIOACTIVE sticker on the back!!!?!?! What radioactive waste is in the back of this regular van?!!? dont they have reinforced vans with special compartments to carry this stuff round?!?! I felt like I was in the beginning one of those superhero films that you cuss because you are like "yea right, the super radioactive waste was just in a regular van on the roadside" - but LOOK - in front of me on the A40 - its there!!

SO...i turn down the music and think to myself "LONG!". Put my foot down and go to switch lanes. The dude switches lanes too...still in front of me..ok...so I switch back - true we in moving traffic though I cant really put my foot down and get out of radioactive harms way! Plus I can only switch lanes in a gap which Mr Radioactive driver happens to wanna take advantage of so its like we playing british bulldog on the motorway - everytime I try get past, the dude is swinging out his van in front of me! So instead of driving aggressively to overtake the radioactive vehicle, I jam behind him. Soon, we came to a stop in traffic and up closer, I could now see that next to the radioactive sign, was another sign:
"RADSQUAD - in the case of an incident - call us on 0845"...bla bla...

I HAD to take a pic to show ya! (Sorry - Blackberry pic quality isnt all that!)

Naaaa G this was that final destination meets radioactive man business. When I saw that, i put my foot down and blew off - cars all bibin me cause i swerved out but nar fam! I wasnt waiting around for the truck to crash in front of me and turn me into some mutant creature that the "Radsquad" have to hunt down...nar - not me famo!!!

I thought that was nuts though - is that normal?? - You ever seen a radioactive truck rolling on the roadside?!?!


Just thought id share that morning drama with ya!!! I had to take pics!! (Dont worry, i drive automatic!)

Here's the rest of the pics!!

Enjoy ur day!
'Cisive

10 comments:

  1. Good move, long for being mutated into a radioactive wasteman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I can not begin to tell you how much this made me laugh!....Great start to the day.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad my imminent danger was amusing! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idiot!

    You coulda been the first SuperHero / MC! Blow Handcock outta the water

    ReplyDelete
  5. blood ur a mad man!! loooool



    r.s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok little bro firstly your sis lives in Northolt not Norfolk, u would have been getting up at 4am if the latter!! Secondly....your such a chicken dude!!! Prob just carrying some elements such as Molybdenum which i and other mammographers/radiographers need every day to do our jobs (take x-rays)....you did make me laugh though!!!! Love yA xX

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol ur gonna be glowing like u came out of Mr Burn's plant come the morning lol ... take pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, what is this nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol - ok anonymous - its my life...read it...or dont - its simple really.

    ReplyDelete