Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Off Hiatus from these haters!

Ok ok forgive me,

its been near a month since I last posted a blog...wow!! This may be a long one! Keep reading - Ive got some goodies later in this post!!

...in fact...im doing a is a WORLD EXCLUSIVE preview of my video which is coming out this year (god willing) in my next post...but read this first!!

Im sorry - gone through one or two bits but im good now - all is well and im back. Couple people been messaging me on the facebook or email to see "whats going on with u (me)" so I gotta say I appreciate every whos missed me!!

Its been soo long I dont even know where to begin - alot happens in a month!!! errr....ok...This past month, ive reevaluated and changed the plan so Im putting out a "Mixtape" (I hate that term but sometimes but...yea a mixtape) before the end of the year godwilling. The reason I dont like the term "Mixtape" is because most of the time these days, its a cop out term for a lazy album - an album with no expectation, no structure, no theme,no need for mastering or any sort of quality to the mix of the songs, and no original beats...

My mixtape (I hope) will be expected to be good, have some sort of structure, a loose theme, good quality mixes and (mostly) original beats - I think im not going to "finish" it intentionally, just to separate it from the album - but yea, ive got enough tracks to put a mixtape of original material out quite easily...so yea - thats the plan.

It will hopefully be fully packaged, distributed and will be lead by my upcoming "Release" video - so for all intents and purposes, some may call it an album...but ill cop out with the rest of them, get expectation off my back and call it a "Refined Mixtape" - hopefully in the same category as Sways first mixtape - or Bashys Chupa Chups mixtapes - both distributed widely...but still mixtapes... so yea.

I'll also have the album im doing with TE1 completed by the end of the year as well and will put that out early next year. Then comes my album next summer...so thats the new plan - putting it in writing and online means I gotta stick to it!


So to start with, last week ive sent out a double A side single which features two tracks that will be on the mixtape - Nothing Compares and In-Ci-Sive - both Produced by TE1. In-Ci-Sive is new so take a listen to that - Ive posted nothing compares before but ill put them both up here...let me know what u think!





(Remember - if it doesnt play when you click it, press pause, wait 10 secs, then play again)

LEAVE COMMENTS PEOPLE!!

P.S - Come back soon - got an EXCLUSIVE video for ya in the next 48 hours - keep checking back!

3 comments:

  1. come on man, dere me expecting some essay or suttin weren't dat long!! lool keep it up doh bloood!!!


    RAW SMILEZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN-CI-SIVE is a HIT bruv! Keep up the good work homey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good look B....
    Keep grinding!!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete