Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Thursday 6 November 2008

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TEASER!

As promised, an exclusive TEASER of my upcoming video...enjoy...remember - this song is available on itunes already. Incisive ft Shax - Release....

After u watch it u watch it, keep reading for an explanation of one or two things...




Incisive ft Shax: Release (Teaser) from Incisive on Vimeo.


A teaser is a teaser!! ;-). Now an explanation...

Alot of people wonder why I gave the song such a funny name - "Release". So ima explain.....

Basically, its about the emotion I was into when I wrote this song:

"Im just getting back to my yard
been on my feet, working WAY too hard
so ima listen to my ba be de boom, ba ba
yea ima listen to my ba be de boom, ba ba, tip-pit-tip-pit-ti-tay"

Thats where I started with this song - with the beat, and that chorus coming to me. And basically, that "Ba be de boom ba ba" represents music that I listen to....if you ask me how a certain song goes and I only know the beat and not the words, Ima replicate maybe the sound of the bassline, or the drums - "ba be de boom...."

So in the chorus, im saying, i been working all day, i just got home, ima sit down, listen to, and get lost in my music so that all that stress, and rushing round from a hard days work...I can just.....RELEASE...

LEAVE A COMMENT!!

'Cisive

8 comments:

  1. Very fresh.. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO COMMENT NEEDED..... ILL MEET U UP AT DA TOP ONCE I GOT MA SHIZNIT READY!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.SMILEZ IF U NEVA KNEW....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got teasing down to a fine art - i want more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo tell me, how long r we gonna ave 2 wait 2 c the entire video? n is there gonna be a video 4 “nothing compares”(my 2nd favourite track)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it hun. still.


    bring it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHERES MY CAMEO BRUV!!! LOL LOOKING GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Video will be out sooner than later

    Code - ur cameo is nearer the end - save the best till last and all - ull see it with the full video fam!

    ReplyDelete