Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Sunday 13 September 2009

Video Diary Episode 3 part 2

ONLY WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN PART 1 - CLICK HERE .

If you have, then part 2 is as follows.

23rd August - First rehersal with Duncan James and Yasmin Baker
23th August - In my home studio with Te1 working on new songs for my album
26th August - Final rehersal with Duncan and Yasmin before the show (small performance)
29th August - Incisive, Duncan and Yasmin go to Cirencester, Gloustershire for a show - "Alive"

Enjoy

Right Click the play button for full screen



Thats all of august - if you want to see the rest of the video diaries, starting July - find em HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment