Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Video Diary Episode 4 Part One

At the moment, ive almost completely stopped all live performances to record my album so this diary is mainly in the studio, during the recording process of my new album. However, we are still entertained by the likes of the lovely Lynikke and Sefa - presenters from the award winning Bang Radio when they interviewed me...so enjoy!!!

See if you can beat me on the competition they made me do!!!

I hope you find the time to watch the whole video and see the creative process I go through - this is quite focused on the studio session - but hopefully you'll see why - Episode 4 part 1 goes as follows :

3rd september : Bang radio interview
13th September (video says july but its september) : In the studio..making magic..(well tryin)
Then conclusion of the bang radio interview

Right click the play button for full screen!



P.s - if this is the first video Diary you've seen - go back in the archives - watch my favourite - at the Donaeo Party Hard video shoot and more - HERE

1 comment:

  1. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHH BLUUUHDDD!!!!

    The interview was good man - what are you cryin bout?

    Nah that was a heavy diary session - producers PRODUCE!!!

    ReplyDelete