Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Sunday 17 February 2013

Where is he #1 ON MTV BASE FRESH BEATS CHART!

YEP!!

The "Where is he" video debuted at number 1 on the MTV Base Fresh Beats Chart (its not the official chart but...still!!))




Really appreciate your support!! Lets get it in the official MTV BASE Official chart by voting here!
(Scroll below the video window, check my video...the scroll further down and hit submit at the bottom!)

Update : The video is now number 9 in the OFFICIAL MTV BASE Chart - keep voting!! click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment