Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 18 February 2013

Im HEADLINING at Camden Proud : SoulDoutUk vs LoveDough

Friday 8th March
Camden Proud


You know I dont do as many live shows as I used to so...Ive got one coming up so if you can, I would really appreciate if you could come to see me perform all new songs from the new "Where Is He" EP.  I am also joined by a really good line up so should be a good night in general. 

PLEASE BRING ID REGARDLESS!!

Click the Pic to join the Facebook event to get on the Guestlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment