Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Where is He {Official Video}

Its finally here!!! The official video for "Where Is He" - I cant even be bothered to tell you the DRAMA we had getting this video done...but we did it! Its been accepted on MTV BASE, Channel AKA, Flava, and other major TV Channels which is AMAZING....enjoy....

Oh - ALSO!! Alot of people dont realise, on my recent video, I have used the subtitle feature on youtube so you can singalong - when you play the video, on the bottom right side, there is a square icon with "CC" written in the middle, click it to enable captions...


No comments:

Post a Comment