Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Saturday 9 August 2008

Making of Stay Fly

Again, me and shax working together on a new song I produced.

We like to bounce ideas off each other as you will see....I was real pleased with the finished product - this is the road toward it - how the chorus developed etc...This is probably for my SECOND album...(not the one with summertime/release on it) or maybe even third album seeing as im working at two at a time at the moment - one with TE1 and one myself....

anyway....enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment