Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 25 August 2008

Patience, Virtue...all of that stuff

Well obviously, as you know, its near the end of summer.....but more importantly, although its recieved regular airplay on several major radio stations, the video for summertime has not seen the proverbial light of day on music television stations....so boy....

Even though i shot the video July 2007 and held it back to get my timing right in 2008, circumstances beyond my control may actually mean that I need to fall back...AGAIN. I guess its my punishment for doing a seasonal song in this England (A rain song, of course would work....hmmmm....maybe ill get cracking on a new "Rainytime" song!)

Im very close to pulling the video out of the tv stations that Ive sent it too and falling back for now - this is all about timing and I feel like ive missed the boat again this year.

Patience....virtue....all of that stuff...

Dont cry for my argentina

Ima get there soon..!

2 comments:

  1. Never give up fam, you know me and Urban Videos UK have got your back!

    Keep bugging the stations and it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MINORRRRR BREDRINNNN!!!!!

    STAY PATIENT RUBY-RUBY-RUBY-RUBEYYY!!!!!!

    WHOOOOOOOOA-HOAAA-HOOOAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete