Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 25 August 2008

NEW VIDEO MAKING OF/PREVIEW

So, obviously....

I gotta keep it moving so Ive been working on new material (shout out to TE1!) and got a new video sorted...its in the FINAL FINAL editing stages now...not sure when im gonna release it because I wouldve have wanted it to be closer to my other video, summertime...

Anyhow...here's some behind the scenes footage of it filmed by shax who u can here talking at times - he had backing vocals on it (The song and i guess the making of video!) Its directed by a very talented director - Jamie Cox whos portfolio include Bashys Black boys (original) and kidulthood to adulthood music videos.
Enjoy!

The Songs called "Release" (Ill explain the abstract name another time)

p.s My favourite part is shax willie bouncing!!!

p.p.s - Go back to my facebook group and leave a comment on the wall - let me know SOMEONE is reading!!

>

1 comment:

  1. MY WILLIE BOUNCE IS DUTTY - DON'T WATCH DAT BLAAHHHDD!!!!

    ReplyDelete