Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Friday 29 August 2008

Ill just wait...(Studio session vid!)

Hey...

Ive got a new studio session video (for those interested - I know that wont be all of you!!) but before that...

Its official, ive withdrawn the summertime video from the tv stations I sent it to. Alot of politics that wasted valuable time and now summer has gone. Im quite disappointed with it all BUT ive still got my other video (which alot of you seem to like - thanks for the comments on the making of vid) and so I guess I gotta take a step back and come with a new strategy.

In the meantime, the music dont stop though!! I met up with shax last night for a little studio session and we came up with something quite appropriate for this whole blog so heres the studio session. I could only cut so much from the filming so it IS quite long so ive split it into two parts - if you dont want to watch it all - go to the end of part two to hear the final song we made.

Watch all the vid if you cant and Dont forget to leave a comment on this page (you can leave anonymous comments) OR my facebook group wall - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17991897985

Nice 1

'Cisive

Part 1



Pt 2

4 comments:

  1. ........ we still didn't even mix Fyne By You ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. And people try to say there's no talent in the UK!...can't wait to hear the finished track.

    You guys r nutters though! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are funny!

    Its nice to see how the music is created and the fun you have doing it.

    I also had a look at the making of your other track "Stay Fly". I actually started bouncing around in my chair and ALMOST put my hands in the air lol..and you know how critical i am! Keep it up!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete