Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 8 September 2008

Patience maybe not so much a virtue?

Sup people,

You may or may not have seen Wileys new song with the same name as the song I was gonna put out - "Summertime". He's video has just come out and he is releasing it 14th October. I think that the situation is funny as he has chosen to do EXACTLY what I tried to avoid - release a summer video after the summer ship had sailed... (watch then read more below)




Im guessing he shot his video mid summer too (i heard the tune couple times in july/august) and only got it back now BUT decided not to be as patient as I am and release it regardless lol. I do like the tune though - the video is not very "summery" but im guessing he had the same problems as me - no sun in England to really plan and shoot a summer video so skipped the sunny concept and ran with something else. I can only sit back and see how his video does now - im guessing he'll re release it next summer or the stations will run it again next summer...its got me second guessing myself though - maybe I shouldve let my video out even if I did miss the summer...

Its hard to say really - even if i do release it next summer and it does well, still cant say that releasing it now wouldve messed that up - one of those "shoulda,woulda, coulda, maybe" things...dont worry...ima be up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment