Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Tuesday 23 September 2008

The HEAT is on....

So ive been feeling out of character recently but im BACK and I think I know what its been...(totally unmusic related..but its me..)

Last week, monday, I woke up, regular routine, brushed my teeth, then turned on the tap in the bath, to fill up my bucket for my morning bath.

SIDENOTE: For those of you wondering, im old skool, so a bath to me means filling up a medium sized bucket (the type you use to say wash your car with - obviously mine is specifically for the bathroom), rubbing soap (or dove foam bath) to a small net type thingy to gather the lather (lol), scrubbing my body then rinsing myself by scooping water from this medium sized bucket with a smaller bucket that goes inside it. I do this several times, with several refills of the main bucket, then get out....all that shower business cant be done because i dont have a shower (and probably wouldnt use it even if i did) and filling up the ENTIRE bath for a "bubble bath" is something i do on special occasions, probably AFTER ive had my bucket bath (dont like the idea of JAMMIN in my dirty bath water for a half hour!)

so anyway, back to the point, so i turn on the hot tap to fill up my bucket (approx 80% hot water and 20% cold water mix!) and the hot water is on some JOKE TING!!...its still hot as normal, but there is NOOO pressure so its just trickling out of the tap..all teasing me...trickle trickle trickle....PISSED!! plus the cold water is fine....

So i call the water company who tell me that they provide cold water to the house, as long as that is working, there side is fine so the problem must be internal to my house - call a plumber.

Now if you read my last post, you know how busy my life can get so I really havent got time to be calling and waiting for a plumber, nor has my brother who I live with...

So basically, for the past week, Ive had to resort to the DOUBLE ol skool style of filling up my bath bucket with boiled water from the kettle, and going on some mad one and a half bucket ration (initially use kettle water to fill bucket, boil kettle again then take in bath with me for the refill)

I swear this new two bucket routine has sent my life upside down and Ive been grumpy
all week (or more grumpy than normal) - i mean, i normal use one bucket, just to splash on myself to wake up and now my whole joints is rationed to TWO buckets....

ANYWAY, woke up this morning, to get the trickle started while i boil the kettle, and BEHOLD, the water pressure is BACK....i swear i used like TEN buckets and now I feel GOOD!! all singing in the car on the way to work and all sorts... I know I shoulve called the plumber ages ago but I aint got time...anyway, lord knows what fixed the hot water pressure, but its back...and im back too!!!

'Cisive

4 comments:

  1. This post is legendary. Almost classical. Soooo true. They don't know about the bucket. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bruv, see how you say you don't have time for the "long tings"? Little ting like the pressure of hot water made bare difference innit?

    Step No.2: Put a lava lamp in the room. Or a picture of your favourite computer game. See what effect it has on your chunes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL



    R.SMILEZ

    ReplyDelete