Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Sunday 14 September 2008

EXCLUSIVE SONG 4 YA!

Ok ok,

for my blog readers only, heres an EXCLUSIVE song - not even upped to my myspace yet (http://www.myspace.com/Incisive1 ) Its called nothing compares and for once, I didnt produce it - its produced by a talented producer called TE1 (http://www.myspace.com/te1productions) and I think it goes with what I was saying in my last post about nothing comparing to real music that hits you...enjoy

p.s The link for the song below this post, a little white bar - click it - if it does play or stutters, press pause, wait about 10 seconds, then unpause.

p.p.s - believe it or not, that is actually shax singing backing vocals on top of the track ("la la la nothing else can compare") so yea, shout out to shax!

'Cisive

Boomp3.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it!! I played it like a million times!

    Big things baby ;)

    Portia x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol look bruv im reading ur blogs now!! but yh big tune.... done id tell ya if it werent up 2 scratch keep doin wot u do brudda!

    RAW SMILEZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes bruv.. we are bless bruv!!

    ReplyDelete