Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Thursday 29 January 2009

'Cisive goes Funky?

Ok, so even though im pushing the release single, I still gotta make music in between.  Sometimes though, things dont go to plan and I end up making music of a different Genre - whatever comes to me comes to me, which is why sometimes I end up making an RnB tune (which ill prolly give to shax or something) or even a rock song (have done in the past..and sang on it! lol..serious!).

Basically, this time, I had a song stuck in my head the whole day so as soon as I got home from work, I HAD to make it-it was a funky house song.

Luckily, I was able to film the creation process...and even some of me playin the fool and dancing at the end!  I was going to cut it out...but I left it in all in

This blog is me - no lights, just camera and action - just in from work - no trim, no shape up - feel no way to play the fool in my room - not even sure if im going to keep the song - but its me...enjoy...


9 comments:

  1. Jeeeeeeze! Tuneeeee!

    Mr CTRL+ALT+DEL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv it!!! Especially the skank at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL LOL its late and I should be sleeping but am laughing so much I cant even open my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Person above - beg to second your comment-I should be sleeping but here am getting “LOW” with Incisive.

    LOVE IT!!!-LOVE IT!!!- LOVE IT- LOVE IT!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i saw a post of 'incisive gets funky' i expected some old school james brown style funk. instead its sum funky club kinda thing. love the video man this is exactly what most producers are like when making tracks they just never show the low eyebrows and skanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolol, the tribal skanks, haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

    YEEEEEEEAHHHHH!!!!

    I've got one. Bell meh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ur too funi'LOW' i like!!!!
    Feeling it,BIG tune,liking da skank 2.
    KCC '09' baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tunes sounding serious brother.

    just threw u up on my blog family aswell.

    keep in the mix

    ReplyDelete