Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Thursday 15 January 2009

Its time..FULL VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

Its time...im going in....

Incisive ft Shax: Release (Produced By Origimoz)

Available on Itunes NOW

Officially released in the near future...

Video Directed By Jamie Cox

Enjoy then leave a comment

(RIGHT CLICK THE FOUR ARROWS NEXT TO THE VOLUME SLIDER FOR FULL SCREEN)

10 comments:

  1. Video's lookin' HAAARD fam! Good work man... Hope it gets the respect it deserves, you know I'ma push it on my site and blog (and FB group) once you send me that 'ish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luvin da vid,and da track!!!! Ur HARD work is mos def gona pay off dis year.xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always I love it!! I can't wait for it to blow up and you to get out there with your NAME IN LIGHTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. “BA BE DE BOOM BA BA” - enjoyed the video + song.

    " NOTHING COMPARES TO INCISIVE!!!"

    #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i got dashed to the cutting room floor nicely LOL

    keep up the good work dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2:53 - Code - ur there fam!

    Appreciate everyones comments!!

    'Cisive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive stuffs, Ruby! I'm no clairvoyant, but I say Not long now B!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done man...
    Keep it movin!! This seems like the year in which
    your timing/patience will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The video is top quality. The hook is infectious. big song. keep doing your thing b.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yo Incisive!
    I'm James Cundill, the guy that cut this Video at MPC with Abi. Didn't hear much after, How did it go? You get much press with it?
    drop me an email, james.cundill@hotmail.co.uk
    Love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete