Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Sunday 18 January 2009

Online promo update

Sup people...

So obviously putting the video up on this page was the start of my online promo campaign for the "Release" project.

Since then, things have been heating up nicely - im VERY happy with the initial response the video and song have been getting...as you know (click pics to see!), I was featured as 1xtra homegrown Artist of the week with the song, the video was put up on certified banger - a relatively big uk hiphop blogsite....now im a featured Artist on the MAIN myspace page which is a big look...and someone JUST called me to tell me that DJ Semtex has got the video up on his page too!!!!
So first things first - shoutout and bigup to those mentioned above (and everyone else who supports me in anyway - even reading this is support so thanks!!)
Supporting this project so early and not jumping on the bandwagon later is really appreciated......obviously though, the bandwagon is an open back bus and free to all, so dont hesistate to jump on my bandwagon anytime!!! support is support...I dont mind if you slept on me for a minute!!!
I do realise that I shouldnt get ahead of myself seeing as this is REALLY early days and just the Start of the online campaign, but for first week, I dont think thats bad at all...im real excited right now - hopefully we can keep the momentum for the mainstream release of the tune. Its available on Itunes now and most "Urban" radio djs should have it by the end of the week so buy, promote, or request.
'Cisive

3 comments:

  1. On Semtex' BlogPage, there's a lot o positive feedback of the video.

    They LOVIN' THA STYLE BRA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just heard your song on Choice- STILL LOVIN’ IT INCISIVE!!!!!

    #1 fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard work is being recognised,

    keep em tracks coming now , the doors been unlocked for you

    askyourgirl.com

    ReplyDelete