Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Incisive : Streetfighter

Enjoy...then leave comments...






(Click the four arrows on the bottom right hand side of the video for full screen)

Incisive: Streetfighter (click link on left for HD Version) from Incisive on Vimeo.

Nice

13 comments:

  1. Nice post production work B! Feelin' the track too, keep puttin' in that work

    Oh yeah, a nice lil blog to add to your blog list... http://www.urbanvideosblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. text book.. greaze... too much,

    ReplyDelete
  3. big track + video. I'm a 'street fighter' too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Boondocks, love it!!
    Also lovin the designer stubble! Good Look!
    ps. chun li was my favourite street fighter but now I think Incisive is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big boi tune!! were can i find it??

    -insane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Word Bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tune is available on my upcoming mixtape - will keep you all posted - thanks for all the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As ever slow down cuz u r killin' it night vision eh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DA, DADA, DADAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

    HYUKEN!!!

    jks. I'm beginning to hear little differences with the beat, than to the original. Producer is big.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incisive! Big tunes on the blog. When we gonna get to buy your stuff in HMV fam. 2009 needs to be your year cuz...

    Bless

    Lawrence

    ReplyDelete