Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 16 March 2009

The Seed : Beggar (mp3 snippet)

Following my new years resolution to do more collabs...I did a collab!!

"The Seed" is a collective of musicians put together by Bass player/producer Jack Blundell with the aim to encourage LIVE Pop/Hip Hop/Soul RnB in the Uk. Jack hooked up with me and shax after seeing shax on myspace and seeing him perform. I met Jack personally when I did the shoreditch performance a couple weeks ago (See my "shoreditch encore" post).

Basically, he sent a song (the beat done by live musicians including himself) to shax who wrote a verse and chorus for it, then sent it to me - I wrote a verse for it too and sent Jack a rough copy. Jack was happy with it so we all hooked up at my house on the weekend to record the song - unfortunately, I didnt record much of the session in terms of video but you can listen to the final product...ive included my LYRICS below (I remembered today that I loved reading lyrics in album inlays - downloads take that away...thought id use the net to bring that back)

Anyway...enjoy and rap along!!

The Seed ft Shax and Incisive: Beggar (Snippet)





Incisive Beggar Lyrics:

"Yea babes, ill be there babes"/Thats what he says
And she smiles, says "Ok"/and drops the phone
Then he prays like "Oh god!"/cause he is prone/to misbehave
See he aint going nowhere, no how,/no way HOSEI!
Already got an excuse/ to make it A-Ok
And shes all ready to introduce/dudes to pops and mums
Playing with her food/twidiling her thumbs
Looking at her watch/but he's watching the game
I tried to tell her/but she aint clocking his game
and you cant hate a bredda/hot on his game
He's got the ball/so when she gets home, its nutmeg
See - a text is all he needs to execute/his excuse
"My batt died-tried to get this charged
but she just got discharged/i couldnt leave my marge.
hope your parents didnt mind-plan to do another time -
honest, promise. xxxxxxxx"



After you've rapped along, listen to the FULL version here (trust me, its worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment