Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 8 March 2010

Bluey Robinson Live @ The Roundhouse (Video)

I got invited (shoutout to Mr LL!) to a lastminute.com showcase at the roundhouse tonight -  last minute for me that is...not lastminute, someone randomly thought to organise a show like..TONIGHT...anyway..

Yea, it was at The Roundhouse in Camden and had performances by Mclean, Marvell, and Bluey Robinson. (link for the video is just below)

Bluey Robinson is a UK singer who Ive been following for about 18 months now.  I cant remember how exactly I stumbled on his stuff but I do remember being blown away - instantly.  He had (and still has) videos on youtube of him going into train stations or on trains and just bareface singing for everyone....not busking..just bareface performing lol - he's bad - see the second video to see what I mean.

ANYWAY - This is his performance on the night - he's blatently got that star quality on stage that stood out that night - I hope he does well...4 real...
p.s - check mine and Shakkas random cameo, before "I Know" (Watch and see what I mean!)


If the video is stopping and starting too much, move the mouse to the 720p (next to the volume) and change to 320p.



..And here is him randomly singing in one of those videos I was talking about.  In this one, he's randomly singing in Harrods :

No comments:

Post a Comment