Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 22 March 2010

Incisive with full band @ Ahir Lorenzos (Footage)

(This is just a picture - click HERE for the videos then scroll down)


I performed on sunday 21st march at a spot in North Finchley at a night put on by a talented singer called Emele Michael . Im not gonna lie, the venue was slightly smaller than what im used to (not to sound like a snob but...its true!) but it had a nice vice/atmosphere and an intimate setting so I thought, what the hell - ima rock it like its wembley stadium - thats how you gotta treat all performances. It turned out, I REALLLY enjoyed this one...one of my favourites...


I think this may be the longest set Ive done with the live band so Ive cut the videos up song by song...couple from the new album so enjoy - If you havent got time to watch all, watch my favourite song of the night, Dont Forget To Call (4th down). Shout out to all that came out to support me and to anyone whos ever taken the time out to come and support me while im still up and coming...it really means alot and wont be forgotten...real talk...anyway...back to the music...

P.S : For better quality, when you play the video, on the bottom right, click where it says 360p and change to one of the higher numbers, the higher, the better quality - if playback stutters, go back down a setting (try 480p) - leave if your pc slow!


Incisive : Release (You prolly seen me do this a couple times...)





Incisive : You know me well (new from the album)




Incisive : InCiSive (on the new album)




Incisive (ft Yasmin Baker) : Dont Forget to call




Incisive : Nothing Compares




Incisive : This Groove (New off the album)

No comments:

Post a Comment