Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 8 March 2010

Nothing Compares Car Show REPOST

Ive got alot of feedback from people that have heard my mixtape (download it HERE! )and a popular song with everyone is "Nothing Compares".  The problem is, the mixtape version is just like a 1 minute snippet because the full version is going to be on my album - people always cuss the fact it cuts out so early - so here's a full version to keep you happy until you can get the album!!!




P.S - Regular followers - I KNOW ive posted this before but alot of new readers think my blog is just the one page and dont go BACK to the other pages and posts (Theres a tip - click "OLDER POSTS" at the bottom of the screen to find more!!
Thanks

Cisive

No comments:

Post a Comment