Welcome to My Blog. Here you will find news about me, video, exclusive mp3 downloads, and sometimes text - all done and posted by me (Incisive). If you are new to the blog, make sure you go back in the archives, there are ALOT of videos and mp3s for you to watch and listen to. Enjoy

Download Mixtape

Download My Latest Mixtape Below (Click Tape)


iTunes Links to my Latest singles

Monday 1 March 2010

Ras Kwames LAST Homegrown Session : Giggs Performance

Ras Kwame had a special final show on sunday - he'still in the game (Off to big Radio 1 - dont worry bout him!) but handing over the homegrown torch to Dj Target.  It was broadcasted live from the Maida Vale BBC studios with performances from some UK artists to a small, intimate, sorta industry crowd.

The band the BBC used for this show with all the artists are called Dynamix - very talented musicians...solid - they normally play for Donaeo.
This is Giggs' first EVER performance with a live band - "Dont Go There"



I Wanna send a BIG shoutout to Ras Kwame.  To me, I dont think there's ANYBODY in the UK who supports UK music more than Ras Kwame.  Im not saying others dont - but Ras Kwame has made it his sole purpose to support us up and coming artists and not just the name brand ones that are out there and he is a big DJ on Big BBC radio - he doesnt HAVE TO work as hard as he does to support up and comers... but he does - and thats big...

I GUARANTEE you, if you send something to him, and you are good...(not bedroom, to your bredrin good - really good!) he WILL play you - no politics - and trust me, not that many people in the industry are like that.   The deeper I get into the industry, the more I see its just about politics and smiles...this dude kept it real the whole way - so yea man - big up to Ras Kwame - Dj Target has got some big shoes to fill!!

1 comment:

  1. Did he dance or move to his track once???? lol lol....

    ReplyDelete